Sunday, April 10, 2011

Documenting Dutch Treat, Part I


Riding to 160 Dutch Bros. Coffee locations in as many hours is no small feat. Even some experienced long distance motorcyclists feel it’s pretty ambitious. Just so there’s no question, I’ve decided to document the ride to Iron Butt Association standards. That means receipts and photographs.

Here’s an example of a photo you’ll see from each Dutch Bros. location. The whiteboard attached to the lid of my top case will be used to list the number of the stop as it correlates to my route. The photos will be taken with my phone and immediately up loaded to this blog and www.facebook.com/shellyshouse Thanks to Sheila and Gracie of the Monmouth Dutch Bros. for serving as my models.

1 comment:

LDRydr said...

Mr. Happy getting some good hand-love!