Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Final Numbers


The ride seems to have been a success on all counts. We raised some money for, and awareness of, Shelly's House. This is photo of my Garmin V GPS and the stats of the trip. The trip was exactly 21 hours and 1119 miles to go from Shutter to Warner Creek. I was stopped 3 hours and 28 minutes, which is a lot more than I planned for. I was just having so much fun talking to the folks at the eastside institutions I lost track of time. Sitting for 22 minutes on Hwy 6 going to and from South Fork Forest Camp didn't help either. I also had very slow going through the east metro area on my way to DRCI.
The other success for me is earning to the right say I been to every DOC institution...in a day.

1 comment:

Zoey said...

Paul said: "The other success for me is earning to the right say I been to every DOC institution...in a day." Zoey says, "One can rest assured that NO ONE else can make that claim. Most can't say that for a life time."