Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dutch Treat Test Run

I haven't been riding much this year, but have a ride in the works; Dutch Treat. Dutch Bros ( www.dutchbros.com ) is an Oregon-based coffee company with 154 locations in seven states. I'd like to visit all of them. Since I'm going to be in Baker City Oregon tomorrow, Saturday will provide an opportunity to test run what is likely to be day 4 of the Dutch Treat ride. I'll be riding about 650 miles visiting 32 DB locations along the I-84 and I-5 corridors beginning in Boise and concluding in Salem. I running it backward from my actual Dutch Treat ride, but the test will still give me a good idea of the average time I need at each location and whether it can be done in 17 hours.

If you'd like to follow along, the ride begins Saturday, June 12th at 5 AM Mountain time. Here's the link to the SPOT page.
http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=5990

No comments: