Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dutch Treat 2013


In 2011, I rode to 162 Dutch Bros coffee locations as a fundraiser for Shelly’s House of Salem, Oregon.  Last year, I rode to several more DB locations that weren’t open in 2011.  Unfortunately, I didn’t get them all as I just couldn’t fit a ride back to Phoenix, Arizona into my schedule.  I have no such excuse this year.

Tomorrow I head out to visit all the stores I haven’t been to yet.  Beginning Tuesday afternoon, I’ll start a four day sweep of 27 DB locations.  My route will take me through Arizona, California, Oregon, Washington and Idaho.  The total ride (minus the 1300 miles to get to Phoenix) will be around 2700 miles in 80 hours or so.

You can follow me via the internet here:

and here:

1 comment:

BP said...

I heard there was a great place to buy cured meats in Susanville...if you can find it.