Saturday, August 7, 2010

Off to get SPANKed

T-minus 30 minutes to departure for the SPANK rally and the Iron Butt Association's National meet in Denver. The bike is prepped. I took the precaution of adding another gallon of drinking water to the bike, bringing the capacity up to two. I could be very hot where I'm headed.

Today through Monday I'll be wandering around, finally ending up in Bluff, Utah for the start of my SPANK rally at noon on Tuesday. George Z, the rally master, came up with the idea of having two rallies in one, that is, there were 5 and 2 day options. I'm actually joining the rally at the half way point. Forty-eight hours later, noon on Thursday August 12th, the rally will finish in Denver. You can track my rally here: http://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=1b5b4c4b012b7c6cb The page doesn't go active until the start of the rally.

No comments: